Thursday, March 8, 2012

So Silver Bright


So Silver Bright (Théâtre Illuminata, #3)Goodreads Synopsis:   All Beatrice Shakespeare Smith has ever wanted is a true family of her own. And she’s close to reuniting her parents when her father disappears. Now Bertie must deal with a  vengeful sea goddess and a mysterious queen as she tries to keep her family – and the Theatre Illuminata – from crumbling. To complicate it all, Bertie is torn between her two loves, Ariel and Nate.
My Thoughts:  
-    I just can't get over the covers to this trilogy!  I love them all!!
-    This is the third and final book in the Theatre Illuminata series.  It is a really great conclusion. It wrapped everything up, and made me feel really happy at the end.  I'm sad that I don't get to read more about the characters, but it was a good ending, and I am fully satisfied! 
-    I love the cast list at the front of each book.  I wish every book had that.  It would help me a lot with some books.
-    This book was as good, if not better, than the first!  I really enjoyed the entire thing!
-    Mixing the powers over nature was a new and kinda weird development.  I didn't really understand why the author put that in until the ending.  Then it all kinda came together for me, and I liked it.  
-    This book had a lot more fantasy elements in it than the previous two.   
-    I know I said I hated love triangles, but this one ended really really really well.  I think it is probably my favorite love triangle ending.  I don't want to spoil anything, so I'll just say, it ended not as I expected, but I loved the decisions Bertie finally made for Ariel and Nate.
-    I loved the humor in this book.  The 4 fairies were a constant delight, and I enjoyed the other banter as well.
-    Overall, this was a really delightful book with lots of happy endings!  I thoroughly enjoyed it!! 

1 comment:

  1. Oooo I can't wait...I love the cover of the book too!

    ReplyDelete